- Natural spray oil
- 2 cups packed baby spinach (or 1 cup frozen, then thawed and squeezed)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, more to taste
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 whole wheat pitas, warm
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with oil, add spinach and cook, tossing often, until just wilted, about 1 minute. Add eggs, salt and pepper and cook, tossing gently, until fluffy and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat, add mozzarella and toss again. Spoon egg mixture onto pitas, fold in half and serve right away or wrap in foil to eat on the go.